Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Changing channels in ABM

  • Thread starter Thread starter biged670
  • Start date Start date
B

biged670

Guest
Hi all, I currently use ABM for my channel lists. I'm looking to amend some of the channels manually in DBE. The problem I have is when I download the settings from my box to my pc the list populates but it doesn't keep the sky numbering, it populates from channel number 1 and then goes from there. Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers
 
you cannot change ABM bouquets using DBE.
Why should you?
Next run of ABM reorders the complete bouquet again.
 
The popular channel editors do not understand the empty channel markers ABM uses.

What provider are you using for ABM?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top