Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Changing Keymap - Help Needed

Partymack711

New member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi looking for a bit of support to improve keymap.

I'm actually using an Edision OS3, with Opemvix and have found it most stable image.

On the Edision remote I'm want 'enter' to bring up the channel list and 'Prov.' Button to bring up bouquet listing.

In the button setting menu OpenVix will not allow enter or prov to be remapped. An error "X" pops up.

I've done some alterations to keymap a before but never sure where I should alter in keymap file: infobar, infobar extensions etc.

I want these buttons to work as described when watching channels. Appreciate any help.

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top