Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Changing region ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ghost
  • Start date Start date
G

Ghost

Guest
Guys,
Tm nano 3t, openvix hades, sat only
When we were on itv I noticed when the local news came on it was Granada and not my local tyne-tees area.
How do I go about changing it?

I've not got a favourites, just all channels as they come, so I need to change the itv in the main list...
If you know what I mean.

Unfortunately I'm just a switch on and go user, so not that good at doing the obvious .

Cheers
 
Thanks matey .

Seems like a right mess about !
And lose HD , think I'll leave it as it is .
It's just a bit annoying not having local news and weather .

Anyway , thanks again
 
You have not lost the local news and weather. The channel is still there but has been swapped to 178 (ITV), 141 (BBC1).

EDIT: This thread is to do with ABM, so moved to that section.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top