Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Changing Skin restart issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter FullFat
  • Start date Start date
F

FullFat

Guest
Hi all,

I've got a new Vu+ duo from WOS and spent all last night setting it up and it worked great! I'm using openvix-3.0.204 and had installed crossEPG all fine. I was then looking through the menu's and decided to try and switch from the night skin to the standard skin. It says GUI requires a reboot but then never comes back. I left it a long time before switching the box off at the rear and when it starts now all I see is the OpenVIx screen and nothing works.

I eventually re-flashed it with the same image and set it up again and tried again and the same thing has happened. Aprt from advising me not to switch skins and to stop doing it can anybody help? I just wanted to see what it looked like!

Cheers, FF
 
Doh! I thought I'd downloaded the latest one! It seems I just took the first one in the images thread. Thanks for that Marty I'll try again with the latest image!
 
Doh! I thought I'd downloaded the latest one! It seems I just took the first one in the images thread. Thanks for that Marty I'll try again with the latest image!

:thumbsup: will be better, any problems gimme a shout ;)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top