Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Channel/Bouquet Backup

ALISAT

New member
Joined
Jan 16, 2016
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have now managed to re-build my Xtrend ET8000 sat box with the new OpenVix version 4.2. Without the restore it took me a lot of time to get back all my channels and favourites. I think it is about time that I learnt how to take a backup of all my channels, favourites and bouquet.

How do I take a backup of all my rebuilt channel list, favourites and bouquet?
What would i do to restore, if restore in not available for future upgrades?

Can I use Dreamset software.
 
Just go to menu Vix and backup settings and image and a copy will be on your external usb/hdd
 
You can use Dreamset, Dreambox Edit or E-Chanenlizer.

You can also use openwebif's bouquet editor.

To backup bouquets/channel data

Enter IP address of receiver in web browser on PC
Near bottom left you will see BouquetEditor, click it

You want to send bouquets from receiver to PC, so you are exporting. Click export
Change name of backup if you want to, press OK
A pop up window will show( may need to allow this). Click save
Choose location of where you want to save to and press OK.



To restore bouquets/channel data

Enter IP address of receiver in web browser on PC
Near bottom left you will see BouquetEditor, click it

You want to send bouquets from PC to receiver. So you are importing. Click Import
A window will open, where you can select the backup you made.
Select the backup and press OK
Confirm that you want to restore
You will see a bar in red at bottom saying restore was successful.
You can click reload.
 
Thanks for your help. I managed to use openwebif's bouquet editor which is the easiest solution and created a bouquets_backup.tar file.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top