Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Channel changes after reboot

Naz

New member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
42
When I am watching sky sports news and I turn my box off then on it starts up to fox sports on 23.3e why does it now start on the last channel I left it on sky sports news uk 28.2e? Any help guys vu solo2 vix image latest
 
I've tried main switch , back switch on box , restart , restart enigma and deep stand by not working
 
Have you set it as a start up channel?
 
I wudnt no if I have because I don't no how to do that how can I check?
 
Sorted mate that was the problem thanks
 
Bring up the channel list, highlight the channel & press Menu.
You will either see set as start up service or remove start up service depending on the setting.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top