Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Channel Info for SLY Sports 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter spacemonkey
  • Start date Start date
S

spacemonkey

Guest
I am getting ITV's channel information for SLY sports 2, the images i have posted should explain better. I am guessing it's a issue with the "Rytec UK XMLTV" data.

Other Information
B16MCC "Sly UK Bouquets v3.x"

Any Ideas ????
 

Attachments

  • sky sports 2_channel.webp
    sky sports 2_channel.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 14
  • sky sports 2_epg.webp
    sky sports 2_epg.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 13
  • sky sports 2_infobar.webp
    sky sports 2_infobar.webp
    42.5 KB · Views: 12
There is a specific support forum for the Rytec EPG on the PLI website - for quickest XMLTV support you should post the query there.
 
There are a few different sky sports channels, have you had a look to see if the others have any epg info?!

I download my data from the satellite using crossepg, and find this better personally... Mine doesn't show any problems. So I guess there is a problem on the rytec channel/epg data...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top