Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K SE] Channel keeps changing to ITV Meridian HD when resuming from standby

SkyFan

New member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
562
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have ITV Meridian HD in a custom mix custom bouquet in AutoBouquetsMaker although I don't think this is a problem with ABM.

When watching any channel besides ITV Meridian HD whether it's in my custom bouquet or not, when I press the power button on my remote to put the box on standby, when I turn it back on the channel is changed to ITV Meridian HD instead of still being on the channel the box was on before I put it in standby.

Also after resuming from standby when ITV Meridian HD is on I press the EPG button but it shows the EPG for the Providers > BSkyB instead of the EPG for my custom bouquet.
 
Last edited:
You can configure the start-up channel to be whatever you want.
 
.... you will have.

Tune into Meridian, press the down button (the one below the ok button), select the bouquet you're currently using if given the option, and then press menu.
"Stop using as startup service" is then an option.
 
After I pressed menu there was no option to select the bouquet I was currently using. The "stop using as starting service" wasn't there as an option because I never set that channel to be a startup service in the first place.
Instead I then set ITV 3 HD as a startup service and it's now working. Thanks
 
Instead I then set ITV 3 HD as a startup service and it's now working.

Did you select it from bouquets, orbital or provider? As you have set a startup service, this is the selection mode that channel selection and Grid EPG will initially operate in. (Although Grid EPG has navigation option).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top