Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Channel list?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ezee
  • Start date Start date
E

Ezee

Guest
Maybe a typical newbie question but I gave up looking. Where doe the box store my channellist? I am trying to set a Bouquet editor and it keeps failing to download the channellist from my box because it can simply not find it. I guess it is not the same as the satelite.xml that i am finding everywhere...!?! A Glossary for beginners with file-locations can be a great help but that i did not discover also. Please help me out here
 
That is exactly the path set.....what is the name of the file?
 
you should have something similar to this but not exactly the same

bouquets.webp
 
My directory has less files but is similar, I will approach the maker of the software because it does not look like a mistake of the box.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top