Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Channel listing

  • Thread starter Thread starter rapid86
  • Start date Start date
R

rapid86

Guest
Hey guys just got my new vix vu duo and im struggling to get the channels in the same order on the EPG as sky. I have run the bouquets setup and selected sky, it has download all the information and stuff but the EPG still shows some crazy order. I have searched the forums and cannot find what I'm look for, probably because I'm having trouble explaining it lol

thanks guys
 
ok I seem to have sorted that just by choosing the bouquet section on epg start up, can I change that in epg is there a button?

Also one other thing I have a few channels I cant pick up like bt sports for some reason even though it was on my amiko alien, any reason for this?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top