Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Channel numbers confusion

  • Thread starter Thread starter astrok
  • Start date Start date
A

astrok

Guest
Hello,

Just got a solo2, moving on from a Cuberevo, and the channel numbers are seeming a bit random at the moment. I used the latest VIX image and tried both the built-in autobouquetmaker and later the enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201303010205 plugin. When I've got a reasonable list I use Dreamboxedit to replace BBC1/2/ITV and Channel 4 with the HD varieties. I am trying to get the numbering the same as my Sky (SD) box but with these 4 channels swapped around with the SD versions. As soon as I write them back I get different channels (e.g. BBC Alba) in their place. The numbering isn't making much sense at the moment! Am I missing something in Dreamboxedit?

TIA
 
Hello,

Just got a solo2, moving on from a Cuberevo, and the channel numbers are seeming a bit random at the moment. I used the latest VIX image and tried both the built-in autobouquetmaker and later the enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201303010205 plugin. When I've got a reasonable list I use Dreamboxedit to replace BBC1/2/ITV and Channel 4 with the HD varieties. I am trying to get the numbering the same as my Sky (SD) box but with these 4 channels swapped around with the SD versions. As soon as I write them back I get different channels (e.g. BBC Alba) in their place. The numbering isn't making much sense at the moment! Am I missing something in Dreamboxedit?

TIA


There is no need to edit the bouquet to get the HD terrestrials at the head of your channel list, in ABM just select the HD swap option in your sky region while keeping the channel numbers intact.
 
There is no need to edit the bouquet to get the HD terrestrials at the head of your channel list, in ABM just select the HD swap option in your sky region while keeping the channel numbers intact.

Just did that, almost there now - thanks. Channel 5 HD and Sky News HD I need to swap back with their SD versions as they are not FTA. Any suggestions? TIA :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top