Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Channel preview vanished

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimbolgs
  • Start date Start date
J

jimbolgs

Guest
Hi, my parents have stayed over Xmas and my dad's managed to somehow hide the channel preview in cross epg. He hasn't done it through the settings because he wouldn't have gone through the menu system. He must have pressed something on the remote while looking through the epg. Any ideas? Ps... I've been into settings and everywhere in epg settings where I can find channel preview, it's set to yes.

He did this a few months ago and I'm pretty annoyed he's managed to do it again. It's bloody simple to find channels!
 
Cross-EPG is an import function, nothing you can see.

I presume you mean Graphical EPG? If so open G-EPG --> Menu and set to PiG.

Normally one hides the RC when kids are around. Apparently the same applies to parents :p
 
Ha ah, that worked a treat. Thanks very much. The worrying thing is I've just bought them a vu+ duo for Christmas and I have to teach them to use it. :confused:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top