Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K] Channellist problem

bellejt

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
2,253
Reaction score
53
Points
48
Age
65
What type of support thread are you creating?
Possible bug
What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
6.7.008
Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
YES
Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
YES
every morning I get N/A again in my channellist favorites. When I remove that bouquet al is fine but by pressing permanent remove I get an error and box reboots.

Is there a way to stop that bouquet from coming back every morning ?
 
Insufficient information. We don't know what the bouquet contains, how it was created, and what is modifying it.

N/A likely means differences between the bouquet and lamedb.
 
bouquet thats come visible in the morning has name N/A . Changed a setting now and will see.Appears only on the duo4K and not on the duo2 ;Will have a look waths inside if it appears tomorrow again
 
The N/A is because you have deleted a bouquet but the entry for it still exists in the index. How are you deleting it?
 
deleting with menu and then when choosing "definitive delete" the box chrashes and restarts.
 
will need to activate then come back
 
You dont need to activate crash logs. They are always generated if E2 crashes. (You do have to activate debug logs though.)
 
same this morning .Logs in attach
 

Attachments

simply : every morning I open my bouquets list and is see on top a new bouquet called N/A witch is empty. On bouquet list I choose menu -delete bouquet N/A .Then open again - menu and delete permanent.Then I get a crash and reload image .Where does this new bouquet called N/A comes from if I do not scan anything during the night?
 
I already told you. The bouquet does not exist but is still in the index. Somehow your index is corrupt. You need to stop enigma and fix the index.
 
any way to do that ? I already transferred a new list with DBE to the box but this keeps appearing .

PS: looked and saw 2 differant lamedb.Deleted them and reloaded bouquets list with DBE.Will see tomorrow
 
Last edited:
Have you got an IPTV script that updates everyday? Are you importing bouquets from another box on a schedule?

If there is nothing private (IPTV) in your bouquets, maybe upload them here. The following bouquet name does not make sense.
Code:
< 76671.242360> [eBouquet] Rename bouquet file /etc/enigma2/userbouquet..tv to /etc/enigma2/userbouquet..tv.del
 
same N/A this morning. I do not update anything as I know on channellist. In bouquetmaker everything is set off. IPTV does not update.Settings from DUO2 are all the same and there the problem does not exist.Only on duo4K . Now unlisted ignore dvb -s-t-c sunbnetwork in tuners .Will see tomorrow
 
just looked further and disabled scanning for cable channels.Will see tomorrow morning
 
One of your bouquets has no name. I am guessing you have a power timer or put receiver into depp sleep at night. You then see the problem when E2 rejects the bouquet.

Anyway, you are not going to upload your bouquets so we can't check further. I hope you solve your issue.
 
no timers at all. Bouquets are mixed sat and IPTV dvb-1 channels and if I upload them everybody knows what I am looking for :) and that is my own business. THX for help already and will see tomorrow
 
N/A not there anymore.Think I found it in disabeling the scan on USB tuner dvb-c
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top