Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

clear before scan

dkny2000

New member
Joined
May 12, 2023
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Dear all
with vu+dou 4kse and blackhole latest and the setup tuner is simple mode Diseqc A/B (A=26.0E Badrsat & B=7.0w Nilesat) when I try to search one satellite a to add only 6 channels on manual scan I disable (network scan, clear before scan and only free scan) when I press scan and after finish I notes that all my current channels that I have it before was deleted and I found only the 6 channel the I searched recently is that bug or do I miss something
with regards
 
"Clear before scan" clears the current channels from the scanned satellite. If that is not what you want don't select it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top