Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET10x00] Client mode using VPN

  • Thread starter Thread starter giub1981
  • Start date Start date
G

giub1981

Guest
Hi

I have being using client mode to stream from my main box (et10000) to 2 additional boxes around the house with no problems. I have just set up a VPN router and now my main box runs through this. Obviously, this gives me a new IP address. I have use this IP address on my other boxes but I get this error.Are there any other settings that I will to consider? IMG_3174.webp

Thanks
 
It should not make any difference as a VPN router only affects traffic from outside the home network (or in theory that should be the case). You probably need to talk to your VPN provider.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top