Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Code rate display

Huevos

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
15,680
Reaction score
502
Points
83
Location
38.5N, 0.5W
I don't know if this is to do with the image but I'll post it here just in case.

BBC One HD has just changed parameters to: DVB-S2 10847 V 23000 8/9.

When I tune this in it displays 3/5 on the info bar.
 
Still no reply to this.

The info bar is obviously cross-wired somehow as this does not happen with the Nabilo image even though I am using the same settings and satellites.xml file. Pictures below show the incorrect FEC shown in the VIX info-bar, but not in Nabilo. Should be 8/9.
 

Attachments

  • VIX-screenshot.webp
    VIX-screenshot.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Nabilo-screenshot.webp
    Nabilo-screenshot.webp
    46.1 KB · Views: 15
Either it's a bug with the older image that's been fixed, or there are some problems with your channel settings vix doesn't like?!

Just had a check and displaying the correct info by the looks of it (8/9)...

fec_osd.webp
 
Nothing wrong with my settings so it must be down to the older image. I can see the info bar in my image is slightly different from yours. By the way where are those picons from?
 
They're the mimi74 picons, bur haven't seen any updated picons for ages unfortunately. ..

Sent with Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top