Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Colour buttons almost hidden under Audio tab

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ojustaboo
  • Start date Start date
O

Ojustaboo

Guest
Hi all. Not bothering me in the slightest, just thought I'd bring it to your attention.

When I press the Audio button on the remote, on the Choose Audio window, the colour button icons are 80% covered up by the text.
 
Hi all. Not bothering me in the slightest, just thought I'd bring it to your attention.

When I press the Audio button on the remote, on the Choose Audio window, the colour button icons are 80% covered up by the text.

cheers, i'll add it the list. i'm in the process of updating the image to bring in line with the new 5.3 release so it be tomorrow before i can push the update
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top