Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Zero] Constantly crashes - posting log

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kielo
  • Start date Start date
K

Kielo

Guest
Hi all,
Please see attached my error log. Can't provide build information, as when I go to this section of the menu the whole system crashes. I can't get into anything to do with information it just crashes on the box.

I tried a factory reset but it was still the same. Any ideas? :)

Thanks in advance.
 

Attachments

According to the log it's 4.1.004 - have you tried a USB firmware flash to bring it up to date?
 
According to the log it's 4.1.004 - have you tried a USB firmware flash to bring it up to date?

I haven't tried anything yet outside of trying to software update from the box itself, but it just crashes immediately with the same error. I'll take a look at doing this - thanks.
 
There was an addition on April 27, 2016 and somehow you've got it in one file (that uses it) but not the other (which defines it). Unfortunately you'll be stuck with this until you upgrade.
 
You can't online update from 4.1.4 to the current image. You need to reflash without settings or plugins restore and set up from scratch.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top