Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TIVIAR-ALPHA+] Continually Booting

Hebridean

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2018
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
83
I havent had my set switched on since March/April of this year or connected to the satellite dish or LAN.

I thought I would have a look at the recordings on the HDD but when I switched the set back it it refused to boot up.

Eventually it decided to boot up but kept re-booting to OpenVix please wait and the Error box with Tune failed.

The STB would stay like this for about 20 seconds then re-boot to the same place contunually.

The STB has now stopped booting and I am getting the ocassional flash of the white light on the front of the box.

Is this a hardware fault or a VIX fault. :confused:
 
Without the log file it will be impossible to tell. Try to reflash it from scratch.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top