S
spud312r
Guest
I am running vix image and crosspeg epg and oscam+cccam and everything looks good.
Features:- (not sure if they are vix or Vyu+ related)
I was wondering if there is a feature similiar to sly that if you are watching a programe and hit the rewind button the program winds back , as if the program has been automatically recorded..
Or would i have to hit record every time ..
Same if i was watching a program and hit the pause button , then come back and hit the play button
Features:- (not sure if they are vix or Vyu+ related)
I was wondering if there is a feature similiar to sly that if you are watching a programe and hit the rewind button the program winds back , as if the program has been automatically recorded..
Or would i have to hit record every time ..
Same if i was watching a program and hit the pause button , then come back and hit the play button
