Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Cool tv guide v6.4.0 no picons showing

mani_man

New member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi guys I just cant get cool TV guide to show picons I have gone to usb drive and made the folder picon. But in cool TV guide nothing but when I change channel the picon shows up on the channel but not in TV guide what am I doing wrong.


Image im using openpli

Box VU solo2
 
I missing the picons on the guide mate are their any other good guides mate?
 
PLi can show picons on the G-EPG just as ViX does.
For specifics on PLi you'd best ask on the PLi forum:
Code:
http://openpli.org/forums
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top