Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Cooltvguide plugin

  • Thread starter Thread starter tuneboy2005
  • Start date Start date
T

tuneboy2005

Guest
Hi,

Like the title says. I love the plugin "cooltvguide" but can't find it in the feeds. Can someone show me where i can find that plugin that works with latest VIX Zeus.
I found latest version 7.0 but that won't install onto my solo2 with 003 Zeus image.

Thanks
 
It's not compatible with ViX images as far as I'm aware.
What's in it that you can't do with the inbuilt ViX EPG?
 
I want that when i am pressing the EPG button i get that channel EPG and not the graphical EPG of all channels. Just the channel i am watching i want that EPG when i press the EPG button. Can i set this somewhere in VIX image?
 
Long press the EPG button to set default screen.
Do any of those suit?
Maybe upload a screenshot of what you want if not.
 
I want it like this way when i press one time short the EPG button on my remote

EPG.webp
 
Long press EPG, pick Select default EPG type, then Show EPG for current channel on next screen.
I think that's the screen you want on short EPG button press?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top