Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Crash Log Ref: 1511993413.74 Wikipedia crashes when opening one article

nekrub2

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
354
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Switzerland
Dear all

This is the action I took:
Start Wikipedia plugin
seark for Sparks
scrolled down to Sparks (band)

When opeinng the article the box crashed, creating a log, which I sent you with the reference above.
I also tried to uninstall the plugin and reinstall it. The same happend. But this does not happen on all Wikipedia pages.

Can you figure out what made the box crashing?
Thanks a lot
nekrub2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top