Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mini] Crash nothing working

  • Thread starter Thread starter Francesca
  • Start date Start date
F

Francesca

Guest
I can't get anything to respond on the box, turned it off and then on but only gets as far as the blue patterned "openvix' screen and nothing works after that, tried putting in channel numbers, blue button, help, but nothing is working. And yes the remote is working because the infrared light on the receiver flashes but doesn't respond... What next?
 
after flashing what do I need to install, I coundnt get the sky channels on screen, there on the epg ??
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top