Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Crash on Cronmanager

doglover

Rytec Support
Joined
Nov 26, 2010
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Today my box crashed (twice) on opening the Cron manager in the VIX panel.

Crashlog attached.
The crash is probably caused by the cron job I manually defined.

30 6 * * 2,3 /bin/EMM.sh
15 15 * * 2,3 /bin/noEMM.sh

These jobs have to be performed on tuesday and wednesday.

Willy
 

Attachments

Today my box crashed (twice) on opening the Cron manager in the VIX panel.

Crashlog attached.
The crash is probably caused by the cron job I manually defined.

30 6 * * 2,3 /bin/EMM.sh
15 15 * * 2,3 /bin/noEMM.sh

These jobs have to be performed on tuesday and wednesday.

Willy


what is 2,3 for ?


EDIT: i guess Tues and Weds only. it does not support that atm, try just one day, i will try to add support for multiple days
 
I have seen a commit "CrontManager: add support to multiple days in a manualy created crontab", so I take it this option will be available in the next image-release?
 
what is 2,3 for ?

Is for Tuesday and Wednesday.
Your answer confirms to me that the error is caused by what I suspected.

Willy
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top