Hi,
Just recently when we are trying to record something (timer) from the EPG, we go straight in to a crash mode with the error message attached coming up?
Can anyone help?
I am helping my friend who is not technically minded and they are not with me, so to get the crash log is hard! They are just trying to record a program from the EPG and they get this error message. That is all I can tell you?
The error above has error codes so I am hoping someone knows what they mean!
It looks like you have no space left for recording. What size hard drive have you got. Also in menu/setup/playback and recordings settings . What does it say for default movie location.
Cool thanks! So, does the flash memory need to be regularly cleared in order to store the recording data and the hard drive for the actual recording itself.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.