Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Crashes when I try to check the timers

jukkal2

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
62
Location
Helsinki
This happened once on Wednesday and once on Thursday:
I turned on the tv and woke the Ultimo up from standby, and pressed the green button to check timers.
Enigma crashed and restarted the user interface. Not a total reboot, just the interface restart. After the restart, everything worked ok.
Luckily there was no recordings going on in either case.
Logs attached. Vu+ Ultimo running OpenVix 4.2.030, connected to cable network.
 

Attachments

Looks like the same crash I have seen just once, it is known about and crops up very infrequently, although you seem to have seen it twice now!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top