Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Crashes when trying to set up 3rd tuner

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ojustaboo
  • Start date Start date
O

Ojustaboo

Guest
Hi all.

Just upgraded from 5.0.032

It was stuck in a boot loop and I had to copy over AVSwitch.py (had to do this when I went from 5.0.017 to 5.0.032 too) as described in this thread here

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?55483-Boot-loop/page4

Booted up fine, set up network, set up first tuner, set up second tuner, as soon as I try to change the 3rd tuner, box crashes.

I tried it both from the wizard and exiting the wizzard and going into tuners via the settings menu. As soon as I click right on the "configuration mode _ Simple" it crashes.

I can click left so that its disabled, I can then click right once to put it back to "Simple" but if I click right again, it crashes.

crash logs attached

thanks
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Just tried 5.1.002, tuners worked fine on this one (still had to copy across AVSwitch.py)

Going to try with 5.1.011 now

EDIT: That also crashed on 3rd Tuner, downloading 5.1.009 now :)

EDIT: 5.1.009 3rd tuner is working fine, so will stick with that until it's fixed :) (still had to copy AVSwitch.py)
 
Last edited:
Just flashed 5.1.013 and the third tuner is now working fine. Many thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top