Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Crashes with VIX Spinner - when I change to different tuner for FTA on the same chan

MikeBag

New member
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
64
When I change from Tuner A (Vuplus DVB-S NIM(AVL6222)(DVB-S2) (Single 28.2 Astra 2E/2F/2G) to Tuner E (Vuplus DVB-T/C USB NIM) (TURBO)(DVB_T2) and select the same channel (IE RTE 1) the VIX Spinner comes up and all I can do to fix the issue is to reboot the Box.

I have the logs from the crashes, where do I submit these to so this issue can be resolved?

any help is appreciated thanks.
 
Either turn off timeshift or set it to 10 seconds or more.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top