Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Create new folder in project valerie?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter sherry
  • Start date Start date
S

sherry

Guest
Hi.

I have started to use project valerie and i think this is AMAZING!!!

It has exactly what i like in a media player. What i would like to know is it possible to create other folders under Movies.

The reason i ask is my son has lots of movies and i would like to have them separate for ease of use for him.

I think a sticky on project valerie would be great too as i think this has lots of potential and all the q+a's in one place would be great to have a read through.

Thanks.
 
Not as far as I know but you can tag movies, so you can view by comedy, kids and so on.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top