Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

crond task deletion when online update

  • Thread starter Thread starter linox
  • Start date Start date
L

linox

Guest
Hello,

I think that when performing a online update cron task are deleted (/etc/cron/crontabs/root file).

Would it be posible to avoid this?

Regards,
 
Hello,

I think that when performing a online update cron task are deleted (/etc/cron/crontabs/root file).

Would it be posible to avoid this?

Regards,

ok thanks, i'll take a look at it
 
Thnx! It also did happen on previous imagesm

By the way, isn't crond daemon running by default? I notice that it did not reboot wehe I make a ps the process it not there. DO I need to do something to enable?

Edit: I run "opkg update && opkg install busybox-cron", anmd crodn is now installed and running.

Regards,
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thnx! It also did happen on previous imagesm

By the way, isn't crond daemon running by default? I notice that it did not reboot wehe I make a ps the process it not there. DO I need to do something to enable?

Edit: I run "opkg update && opkg install busybox-cron", anmd crodn is now installed and running.

Regards,

ok, thanks, i am still getting ussed to the OpenPLi base image, as i have previously in other threads, i changed alot of code and things, removed things etc, i must have forgotten to added this to be installed by default.

thanks, for the heads up.

Andy.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top