Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Custom Picons for Bouquets?

realdannys

New member
Joined
Aug 19, 2011
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hey guys, two aesthetic questions actually.

Is it possible to have custom picons for bouquets in the Blue HD skin? I'm not sure if the box has anyone to load images when it defaults to the Blue HD logo or not.

Secondly on the recordings screen, is there anyway for me to hide the disk path name, I want to get a cleaner look there if I can (maybe need to edit the skin?)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top