Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Mini] Date error

afterburn

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2014
Messages
259
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Today When I pressed the epg button All listings were empty and the time and date shown was 04:30 1st January 1970. I rebooted and all's well. What could have happened here?
 
That date, I believe, is the default date before a date/time sync is done via sat feed or NTP.

Did you have a power loss or anything?
 
Not when I was in the house. It's possible some of the kids did something and of course they're not telling! I had a look at the time settings. It's set to sync using transpoder time and pool.ntp.org.
 
Was box in standby before you noticed date/time was wrong?

If this is the first time it's happened then I personally would wait to see if it happens again before looking into it further.
 
Was box in standby before you noticed date/time was wrong?

If this is the first time it's happened then I personally would wait to see if it happens again before looking into it further.

Come to think of it it was and when I took it out of standby it was on pause. That may have been it!:thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top