Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Dave HD via IPTV

Heathy65

New member
Joined
Jan 28, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I'm just about to leap from SkyQ back to a FreeView/FreeSat option (I used to have a Vu+ Duo2 some time ago), am considering the Duo 4K or maybe the Gigablue UHD UE 4K.

One thing that I've noticed is that the Dave channel whilst being available in HD on Sky is only in SD on FreeView/FreeSat it seems.

As far as I understand it, it's possible to use a receiver running VIX to view channels over the Internet (I think using an IPTV plugin?). So my question is whether it would be possible to watch Dave via this method (from https://uktvplay.uktv.co.uk/watch-live/dave). If this is possible would this just appear as a channel in the EPG just the same as the satellite channels.

Thanks in advance.
 
You won't be able to play from the streaming site directly. You can try with E2Istream, E2Iplayer or Tsmedia.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top