duoduo
Forum Supporter

Hi all
Had a light bulb moment this morning, not the best idea but an idea all the same. I went to post in the original thread then realised it was closed, so have opened this one just to put the idea across.
I am having issues with a channel right now (posted on another thread) and have tried 3 times to run abm to pick it up. Up to now I'm having no luck sorting it out, but will keep trying. Anyway my idea for the new image, as I said I have run abm a few times, during which you get a black screen whilst searching. This is much to the annoyance of my wife and kids, stopping them from being able to watch TV. So the idea, is it possible to configure the abm settings to do its searching in the background over live TV? I remember last year Andy changed the way crossepg loaded and thought perhaps he could with his magic and do this with ABM? I usually run abm in the night so it wouldn't bother anyone but as I am seeing currently there are times when this needs to be done during daytime viewing. It would be better imo if watching pleasure wasnt compromised for 15 or so minutes whilst abm is doing its thing.
Thanks for reading guys, I welcome your feedback.
Had a light bulb moment this morning, not the best idea but an idea all the same. I went to post in the original thread then realised it was closed, so have opened this one just to put the idea across.
I am having issues with a channel right now (posted on another thread) and have tried 3 times to run abm to pick it up. Up to now I'm having no luck sorting it out, but will keep trying. Anyway my idea for the new image, as I said I have run abm a few times, during which you get a black screen whilst searching. This is much to the annoyance of my wife and kids, stopping them from being able to watch TV. So the idea, is it possible to configure the abm settings to do its searching in the background over live TV? I remember last year Andy changed the way crossepg loaded and thought perhaps he could with his magic and do this with ABM? I usually run abm in the night so it wouldn't bother anyone but as I am seeing currently there are times when this needs to be done during daytime viewing. It would be better imo if watching pleasure wasnt compromised for 15 or so minutes whilst abm is doing its thing.
Thanks for reading guys, I welcome your feedback.