Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Delay on keys with longpress functions (Zeus)

I see slow reaction when I push up and down channel button (not in bouquet). I have gigablue quad..
Openvix 3.0 was more reactive..
 
that's because PIP zap is enabled unfortunately

sent from Pipo M9 Pro
 
I see a different reaction from open vix versions for a low press also, not only for pip feature (long press).
 
Have any of you tried todays GBQuad drivers with Zeus 022?
Code:
http://archiv.openmips.com/gigablue-drivers-3.3.8-2.0-gbquad-20140416.zip
Makes it feel like a new box... but we need more feedback to make sure nothing else has broken.
 
There's a report that today's drivers still make some timers record with zero lenght of time, a more important feature, methinks.

Tapatalker
 
Think that was drivers dated 15th & should have a fix in drivers dated 16th? Never had this issue with my quad so hard to tell here, but all recordings working fine so far with these drivers.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top