Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Differences between CrossEPG and Rytek EPG downloader

  • Thread starter Thread starter lmerega
  • Start date Start date
L

lmerega

Guest
Hi all. I have Vix 1.2 with latest updates.
I see there are both Rytek EPG and CrossEPG.
Which is the best?
And wich is the differences between this two EPG downloaders?

TIA

Luca :)
 
Hi all. I have Vix 1.2 with latest updates.
I see there are both Rytek EPG and CrossEPG.
Which is the best?
And wich is the differences between this two EPG downloaders?

TIA

Luca :)

Crossepg in 1.2 doesn't download the rytec sources as far as I'm aware... So, it only works with opentv data (i.e. it downloads the epg data from the satellite). RyVIX (rytec) gets the epg data from the web, and parses it to create the epg...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top