Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Disabling remote volume button

machare

New member
Joined
Jul 19, 2011
Messages
339
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Is it (or could it) it be possible to lock the sound volume using the settings menus, so that pressing the remote volume button does not change the STB output?

In my case I would like to leave the volume setting at maximum. In an ideal world I would like the volume button on the remote to always talk to the TV even when the remote is in STB mode.

(I know the TV volume can be changed by first pressing the TV volume. I just want to ensure that this always happens.)
 
Yea I second this, like it is on the vu+ to turn the volume up & down without pressing the tv button.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Menu -> Setup -> System -> HDMI CEC -> Enabled = yes, Forward volume keys = yes.
Depending on box, TV & connection used...
 
Thanks AGAIN Judge

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Be aware that any changes you make in this area will prevent the box's volume buttons to work properly for teletext.

The only decent solution is IMHO to use a proper, activity related RC. You can see examples of them in my signature. Then the RC will always do exactly what you want.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top