Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] disecqc settings

  • Thread starter Thread starter beck
  • Start date Start date
B

beck

Guest
hi im going to be setting up up a 8cm dish with 2 lnbs one for hot bird and the other for 19e german channels
also will use my sky minni dish for 28e all will go through a diseqc switch to the box.
as im new to doing this set up I was wondering can some one tell me what settings should I put in to the box
for this kind of set up?? im sure I can manage the set up of the dishes out side just not to sure of what settings
I will have to put in to the box its a venton hd2 on the latest vix image .
all help would be good thanks
 
You won't pick up much on an a 8cm dish... :p
If the 3 feeds are going into the one diseqc switch, set:
Configuration mode = simple
Mode = DiSEqC A/B/C/D
Set each of the ports used to the correct feed.

Same settings can be used on all ViX supported boxes, not just the venton hd2.
Might be worth reading the ViX manual on http://openvix.co.uk


EDIT: Sorry Abu beat me to it with a proper screenshot while I had your query open in the background...
 
Many thanks guys
Judge what do mean when you say I won't pick up using the
The one switch?? I haver never tried a multie lnb set up before
So I could do with all the help and advise I can get,
I have ordered I 4 input disec switch with a basic
Multie lnb holder I only want hotbird and 19e on the 80cm
Dish I use my sky mini dish to pick up 28e but will pass that
Through the switch to.
What wouldcyour advise be to do this set up
Thanks :thumbsup:
 
Ah judge I have just noticed what I wrote on the first post.
Ha Yeh think a 8 cm dish would struggle a bit ha :confused:e ha thanks judge
Was confused for a bit then cheers
 
Yes, was a bit of a joke. "8cm dish", presume you meant 80cm dish? and all would be fine.
Use Abu's screenshot for settings.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top