snoopy2013
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Oct 23, 2013
- Messages
- 153
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hello,
I would like to include a preview of (more) next events in my skin (Magic-HD-Night) in channel list. From feed I've already downloaded the extension "next-events" from section "skin-components".
Could possibly someone help me, how the "widget" (which I need to insert in the skin.xml) should look like, when I want to keep for example the next 2 or 3 events (start time and title of event) to view in channellist?
Is there possibly somewhere any kind of "short-guide", how to use this "skin-component" (I've searched the forum here, but found nothing)?
Thank you for your support!
Regards
I would like to include a preview of (more) next events in my skin (Magic-HD-Night) in channel list. From feed I've already downloaded the extension "next-events" from section "skin-components".
Could possibly someone help me, how the "widget" (which I need to insert in the skin.xml) should look like, when I want to keep for example the next 2 or 3 events (start time and title of event) to view in channellist?
Is there possibly somewhere any kind of "short-guide", how to use this "skin-component" (I've searched the forum here, but found nothing)?
Thank you for your support!
Regards