Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Doesn't show show names in SHOUTcast plugin

zukon

New member
Joined
Apr 12, 2015
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
49
Hi!

There is probably a bug in servicemp3.cpp: in plugins like SHOUTcast it only shows titles as long as you don't switch to another station. After the change, it stops displaying the title and artist (and therefore the cover art). If you exit and re-enter the plugin and select a station, it starts showing the titles again and again as long as you don't change the station.

I checked with old OpenVIX and it works, I checked with new OpenATV and OpenPLI and it works too (I used the same version of SHOUTcast everywhere).

Case GST_MESSAGE_ASYNC_DONE is only called on 1 stream being played, after that it doesn't appear anymore.

The log shows:
[SHOUTcast] EVENT ==> 10
but in servicemp3.cpp there is no case GST_STATE_CHANGE_NULL_TO_READY (or case GST_STATE_CHANGE_READY_TO_NULL).

I don't program in C++ (only Python) but I hope what I gave will help to solve the problem ;)

Regards!
 

Attachments

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top