L
lscolman
Guest
Hi,
I'd like to play some lossless backups of my Blu rays, stored in MKV format on my Duo2.
The discs more often than not have either a Dolby TrueHD or DTS Master HD soundtrack.
Does anyone know if either of these formats are supported? I have a backup plan to play them back using XMBC on my Mac Mini which is bootcamped into Windows 7, but it would be really nice if the Duo2 could play them back too.
Cheers, Lee
I'd like to play some lossless backups of my Blu rays, stored in MKV format on my Duo2.
The discs more often than not have either a Dolby TrueHD or DTS Master HD soundtrack.
Does anyone know if either of these formats are supported? I have a backup plan to play them back using XMBC on my Mac Mini which is bootcamped into Windows 7, but it would be really nice if the Duo2 could play them back too.
Cheers, Lee
