Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] downgrade version

  • Thread starter Thread starter ^shadow^
  • Start date Start date
S

^shadow^

Guest
Please move this to an appropriate group if I have posted at a wrong place, I am a bit confuse where to place this query
thanks
==========================================================================================
Hi all,

I am new to the openvix, cccam thing and have couple of questions.
Recently I followed an article on how to vix 4.3 installed on my TM nano OE box. Before it was on 3.x something.
I then installed the CCCam 2.3 and copied the CCcam.cfg to the /etc folder with the following permission 644.
However, if I start the CCcam 2.3 via the manager nothing happens.

Therefore I have decide to go back to the previous version 3 0 027 (I guess). I downloaded the zip file, extracted it and copied the update folder to USB stick what was formatted by FAT 32.
However, when rebooting my box doesn’t pick up the update (I see USM light flickers, also screen dangles a bit ), it just carries on booting the 4.3.

Can someone suggest me how to get the 3 version please, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top