Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Dream Plex no XML response error

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jeb1983
  • Start date Start date
J

Jeb1983

Guest
Hi,

This is my first ever post so apologies if it is in the wrong section.

I am running latest helios and am trying to get dreamplex working.

I have added my dreamplex account details but when i choose movies or tv folders i get the error "No xml response"

Does anybody have any ideas please?
 
Hi,

This is my first ever post so apologies if it is in the wrong section.

I am running latest helios and am trying to get dreamplex working.

I have added my dreamplex account details but when i choose movies or tv folders i get the error "No xml response"

Does anybody have any ideas please?

please a screen shot of your settings, i'll look them over.
 
Hi I've managed to get it working now sorry. I changed to show additional data for my plex sections and it showed another movie folder. I clicked this and it worked
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top