Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

DTT EPG not updating on 2.2

I remember having a similar problem trying to get rid of EPG data - the stuff just kept coming back to life! In the end I searched the HDD, USB and flash for epg.dat and deleted everyone I found, deleted the CrossEPG folders wherever I found them and just powered off and on again and that did it.

Why not use CrossEPG rather than XML importer? You can update the providers from the CrossEPG menu, then download the Rytec UK data.


Ditto for me - that's exactly what I did and it's working perfectly. Thanks to Rytec for the epg and dfdream for letting us know!!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top