Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Duo to Duo

satcat

Member
Joined
May 10, 2010
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
USA
Website
privateladyescorts.com
Hi, any one know if it,s possible to view one duo from another? by that i mean the channles etc..
heres what i have,,Duo A is downstairs,, both tuners on sly.. got Duo B in bedroom conected to 3 dishs with diseqc switch..i can see drive A on drive B and vice versa ,,there mounted and share...but is there a way for me to watch channels from B on A ?cheers satcat
 
both have Vix :2.4 build :213 kernal: 3.1.1 ,, found this to be so stable that have stuck with it..but will upgrade if needed.. thanks,, satcat
 
Install remotestreamconvert on the duo downstairs and enter the ip of your duo upstairs into it and it will setup a bouquet list from your duo upstairs on your duo downstairs to watch channels with


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
Install remotestreamconvert on the duo downstairs and enter the ip of your duo upstairs into it and it will setup a bouquet list from your duo upstairs on your duo downstairs to watch channels with
Should that also work on an ET9000 with Vix 3.0 Build 473? I did not have much joy when I tried on a slightly earlier build.
 
I have downloaded the plugin, but it does not appear in the list of plugins (long blue) or if I press a short blue.

Where do I enter the IP address of the other PVR?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top