Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] DUO2 - Page UP and DOWN in EPG

  • Thread starter Thread starter nandeise
  • Start date Start date
N

nandeise

Guest
Hi Guys,
I'm a little new to this so please be patient. I have new Duo2 with latest Zeus image installed. All working great so far. Just one question about the EPG. When I am in it is there any way I can scroll up and down one screen (page) at a time? The up and down cursor move up and down through the channels one at a time. The channel up and down keys move forward and back a day at a time. I would love if I could move up and down a screen at a time - any help would be much appreciated
 
Use 2 & 8 to go page up and down. 4 & 6 can be used to skip 3 hours at a time.
 
Brilliant! Thank you ronand. Just one more question - is there any way to show the channel numbers in the EPG - their names show up but not their numbers.
 
Oh please: you're posting an EPG question in the L4L thread.....
Headers/sub forums are there for a reason.

Moved to this section.

Please read this thread HERE
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top