S
Sirius
Guest
Hey guys running vix 3.0 750 on my solo 2, just got this USB tuner up and running, I have it set up to my motor using Usals.
Now not really a problem as my picture is fine, but will be a bit of a pain if I ever need to tweak Usals as the snr is not displaying correctly.
For instance if I zap to bbc 1 HD normally my snr would be 87% but using this USB tuner is only shows 1%?
This is the same for other channels and other sats, is anyone else experiencing this problem?
Now not really a problem as my picture is fine, but will be a bit of a pain if I ever need to tweak Usals as the snr is not displaying correctly.
For instance if I zap to bbc 1 HD normally my snr would be 87% but using this USB tuner is only shows 1%?
This is the same for other channels and other sats, is anyone else experiencing this problem?
