Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] DVD-player

Hamram

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 3, 2010
Messages
323
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a few dvd-folders on my harddisk, and It was no problem to watch them before. Somewhere along the road is has started to be sluggish and malfunctioning. If I try to play off one of the dvd's now, I can open the folder, and the dvd-menu appears, but I'm unable to scroll through the menu and choose subtitles or even hit "play". That is, sometimes it is possible if I wait for like 5 minutes. Yesterday I managed to start a movie, but didn't finish it. Today the DVD-player didn't cooperate at all, so I was unable to finish the movie.

Any advice..?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top