Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

DynDNS Streaming

  • Thread starter Thread starter Martincape
  • Start date Start date
M

Martincape

Guest
Hi guys.

I followed the stickies on here for setting up streaming using DynDNs and Blackbox live.

Got it all going using no-ip.com.

But, when I connect externally to my box, the stream is awful, it barely connects and all I get is a pauses green screen.

I can connect as I can see the bouquet list etc. it just doesn't seem fast enough. I have BT Inifinyy 2 at home so it should be fine. Have I done something wrong? Is the DynDNS site too slow to stream through?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top